Implementing control system integration, automation, refrigeration control (ammonia), legacy hardware and network support (migration) in Rochester, NY and surrounding areas, and many states since 1984.
Since 1984, Upstate Electrical Technologies has delivered effective solutions aimed at helping our customers to increase productivity, increase revenue, and reduce waste all while keeping employees and the environment safe. Our professional team of controls engineers have extensive experience working with ammonia refrigerant and industrial refrigeration control solutions, boiler controls, machine control, water/waste water, and process automation control applications.
We specialize in modernization of aging control and automation infrastructure and manufacturing processes. Our team is proficient with a wide variety of legacy PLC and HMI solutions, many of which are no longer supported by the original manufacturer. We are exceptionally qualified to convert these systems to maximize our customers’ ROI.
Our system experience are extended to:
- Ammonia Refrigeration Controls
- Ice Manufacturing
- Boiler Controls
- Furnace Controls
- Process Chillers
- Process Air Chemical Recovery, Exhaust Air Abatement
- Legacy Control System Migration (PLC 5, Modicon, GE, Siemens, OPTO 22)
- And many more!!!
We have control systems deployed and supported across 16 states.
- Frozen and Refrigerated Food Distribution
- Including Multiple 1.2 Mil + Ft²; 20,000 HP Compressor; 100 AHU Frozen Food Distribution Centers
- Food and Dairy Manufacturing
- Complex Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Systems
- Custom Boiler Systems 35,000 lbs/hr
- Fresh Fruit Storage
- Apples (Controlled Atmosphere)
- Banana Rooms
- NHL and NCAA Hockey Rinks
- Boiler, Furnace, Chillers, Abatement Systems